Don’t have access to mobile banking yet?
Once you're enrolled in NetBranch, it's easy to sign up for Mobile Banking - here's how:
Once you have downloaded the app, you will use your NetBranch Online Banking username and password to log in to the mobile banking platform.
Or to enroll in mobile banking once you have downloaded the app:
- Click Sign up on the HEBFCU mobile app.
- Provide the credentials to begin enrollment.
- User ID is your member number.
- Password is the last four digits of your social security number.
- Complete the registration process. The system will prompt you to create a unique username and new password that meets our requirements. You will also be asked to set up security features to protect your account from unauthorized use.
If you require further assistance, please contact a Personal Banking Representative at 210.938.7850 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday or visit a branch location.
The first time you sign on, you will be asked to confirm your identity. You can register your mobile phone and eliminate the need to confirm your identity each time you use Mobile Banking.