Federal regulations dictate how a mobile deposit must be endorsed. When making a mobile deposit, endorse your check with this information:
For HEBFCU Mobile Deposit Only
The check you deposit may have a preprinted box in the endorsement section on the back to use with mobile deposits, and it’s a good idea to check it, too. Just remember that your endorsement must include:
- the credit union name
- mobile deposit description
- your member/account number
- your signature
Without this information, we will not be able to process your deposit.
More helpful tips for mobile deposits:
- Write the date of the deposit on the check.
- Verify that the funds have been deposited to your account. Store the check in a safe place for 30 - 60 days and then destroy it.
- Check for a strong cell phone signal before transmitting.
If you have questions, please give us a call at 210.938.7850